Imagine you had a natural method without any medication or outside help to free your subconscious mind of negative thoughts–in any situation.
In this LoneMind exclusive interview we explore these questions and more with Mikey Siegel, Founder of the Consciousness Hacking movement (a hands-on approach to making new tools for self-exploration, in order to positively change the way we think, feel, and live.
It’s an inside out perspective on how technology can serve us by changing our relationship to both ourselves and the world) and probably one of the most interesting guys in the world.
Mikey’s worked at the MIT Media Lab, NASA and a few other amazing places in addition to traveling around the world and living several months in India and South America.
In this interview we explore questions like:
- What is consciousness hacking?
- How did meditation change your life?
- How does negative emotions affect the brain?
- What is non-judgemental meditation?
- The difference between Cosmic and Awareness consciousness.
- How to learn more about consciousness hacking…and more.
Let’s meet Mikey Siegel.
If you’ve enjoyed this interview please share on Facebook and let others know!
Leave Your Comment